We would love to hear from you!
Contact us directly
How To Find Us
Perfectly positioned in the foothills of the Pirin mountains.
Saint George Palace sits in what is possibly the best location in Bansko, nestled in the foothills of the Pirin mountains in the smartest part of town. It’s ideally situated for the town, the gondola station and the national park. It also enjoys the finest uninterrupted views of any resort in Bansko.
Most major European airlines have direct flights to Sofia, the capital of Bulgaria and the nearest airport to Bansko.
Flights from the United Kingdom:
• British Airways (London Heathrow Terminal 5)
• Bulgaria Air (London Heathrow Terminal 4)
• Whizz Air (London Stansted)
• EasyJet (London Gatwick and Manchester)
• Ryanair flies direct to Plovdiv International (Bulgaria’s second city) and transfers to Saint George Palace 4* are available by arrangement.
Alternatively, you can fly direct to Thessaloniki in Greece on EasyJet and Whizz Air, with a transfer time to Sofia of 4-5 hours.
It’s also possible to drive from Greece, Republic of Macedonia, Romania and Turkey.