Enjoy the snow in Bansko!

Book your winter holiday now at a special price

 

 Studio
One bedroom apartmentTwo bedroom apartment
min. occupancy
1 adult
min. occupancy
1 adult
min. occupancy
1 adult
max. occupancy
2 adults + 1 child (up to 3y.o.)
max. occupancy
2 adults + 2 children (up to 11y.o.)
max. occupancy
4 adults + 2 children (up to 11y.o.)
16.12-23.12.2246 EUR
39 EUR
60 EUR
51 EUR
77 EUR
65 EUR
08.01-10.02.2367 EUR
57 EUR
82 EUR
70 EUR
108 EUR
92 EUR
11.02-17.02.2376 EUR
65 EUR
95 EUR
81 EUR
143 EUR
122 EUR
18.02-24.02.2367 EUR
57 EUR
82 EUR
70 EUR
108 EUR
92 EUR
25.02-31.03.2352 EUR
44 EUR
68 EUR
58 EUR
89 EUR
76 EUR
01.04-10.04.2346 EUR
39 EUR
60 EUR
51 EUR
77 EUR
65 EUR

*Discounted rate is available for min. 5 nights stay in the listed periods of stay.

 

Prices are in euro per apartment/per night and include:
• Unlimited use of indoor heated swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam bath, Finnish sauna, fitness center
• Transport to and from first station of cabin lift (*as per a schedule during the official winter season)
• Mini Club
• WiFi
• Free Parking
• VAT and all taxes

 

Additional services:
• Ski equipment /extra fee/
• Airport shuttle /extra fee/
 
Supplement for Breakfast as part of the package: 8 EUR per person per day
Supplement for Breakfast and Dinner as part of the package: 21 EUR per person per day
Children discount  -50% of the meal prices

 

Payment policy: 30% non-refundable deposit is required until 01.11.2022. The rest of 70% amount is due until 10 days prior to arrival date.

Terms of cancellation: In case of cancellation, modification or other change the deposit of 30% remain non-refundable. In case of cancellation, modification or other change or no-show after receiving the rest of the requested deposit the total amount paid (100% of the whole reservation) remain non-refundable, as a cancellation fee.

 

Offer is valid until 31.10.2022


To check availability, please fill in the details below: